This Easter weekend, we had a lot of fun. We worked hard on some spring cleaning, and played hard. Thankfully, Sunday was nice so we spent some time outside with Nya and Rebekah and Susan, and we are very excited for the summer to get here so we can spend more time out there. The girls loved it, of course.
So Cute! So Cute! So Cute! I love the dresses. The pictures of Cali and Katya by themselves are so adorable. Katya looks like she is trying not to laugh.
I love the dresses! That picture of Katya with her hands up around her mouth is to die for! I love the picture of Jethro throwing Cali up. She looks like she was having a blast. Those cupcakes look awesome! They almost look too good to eat. Glad you had a Happy Easter.
They look darling in their matching dresses! I especially love the picture of them looking at each other! Looks like you guys had a great Easter with beautiful weather!
10 comments:
SOOOOO cute! Love the dresses!
What cutie pies! I love the dresses!
Can I say it again? Your girls are so cute!
Those dresses are super cute!
So Cute! So Cute! So Cute! I love the dresses. The pictures of Cali and Katya by themselves are so adorable. Katya looks like she is trying not to laugh.
Love it all!
I love the dresses! That picture of Katya with her hands up around her mouth is to die for! I love the picture of Jethro throwing Cali up. She looks like she was having a blast. Those cupcakes look awesome! They almost look too good to eat. Glad you had a Happy Easter.
They look darling in their matching dresses! I especially love the picture of them looking at each other! Looks like you guys had a great Easter with beautiful weather!
the movie is to die for. what pictures. they are so cute. and the lamby is so lovely. thank you thank you.
love
anandad
sorry to comment again but as I listen to the video Cali very clearly say I see it and I like it.
so darling.
love
anandad
Post a Comment