Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Please vote for me!!!


Their is a fabulous company that makes scrapbook storage solutions- like armoire. The company is called Scrapbox. They are giving away one of their fabulous "boxes" called The CraftBox. It is a little smaller than the one in the picture above. (It doesn't have as many fold out panels). I would love to win it for my craft area and am asking for your votes. You can vote Once a Day until April 22. Please, please, please vote for me. I am entry #9- click HERE to vote for me!

4 comments:

Janae said...

I voted. It looks like you can vote every day...maybe you should remind us! I hope you win.

Andrea said...

I'll be voting and keep my fingers crossed for you!

Reuel and Ana said...

we had better get busy voting Staci had 13 and the highest had 43
love
anandad

Tiffany said...

I will try to remember and vote everyday. But if you want to make sure, feel free to send me an email reminder every day, because that way I'm much more likely to remember to do it! I hope you win!