Friday, April 10, 2009

Katya's Pancakes

So, you can tell that I don't have to go to work, because I am posting videos. This morning, Katya had some leftover pancakes for breakfast, and so did I, except I got syrup and peanut butter, she didn't. So, I was sitting next to her eating mine, and she wanted some. I cut a piece off of her pancakes, and then I dipped it in my syrup. She was so excited to eat that! Then, she started breaking pieces off her pancakes and setting them next to me to dip in syrup. This went on for a long time. When I was just about done with my pancakes, Cali woke up, and I went to get her. When I came back, my pancake was gone, and Katya was very sticky, but smiling.

4 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Yummy. What a big girl eating so good.

Melinda said...

Peanut butter with syrup? Sounds good! We'll have to try that! Katya is way cute!

Lena said...

What a smarty! So very cute!
~Lena

Candi said...

So cute! She definitely knows what she wants and will do anything to get it.