Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Katya's words and prayers

Katya is learning a lot lately. She knows how to sign please and is starting to sign thank you. She catches on pretty quickly. Hopefully that will help to not be so frustrated when she's talking to us. She loves signing please and now does it without us telling her to. When she wants food she'll sign more please. It is pretty cute. I love that she's learning.

We have been trying to teach Katya to fold her arms when we pray. We usually have to help her and she really isn't into us holding her arms folded. That all changed on Sunday. Suddenly she started folding her arms all by herself . Now when I say the word "pray" to her, she drops her toys and folds her arms. It is so cute.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Staci, this is your Texas "mom" I am so happy that you have this blog so that we can keep up with you and the girls. They both are just as beautiful as their mother.

Love ya
"mom"

Tiffany said...

That is cute!