It's hard to do anything on those days when you just don't feel good. On days like today, I really like to see this:
It has been so nice lately that we went on a walk yesterday and then again when Jethro came home. I'm excited to go on a walk again today since it's supposed to be 55. I wish it was Spring already.
Those cheeks aren't showing any signs of stopping, are they? They get rounder and cuter with every picture. How come all the chubby babies make their debut after we leave town? This is torture for someone like me...
3 comments:
Those cheeks aren't showing any signs of stopping, are they? They get rounder and cuter with every picture. How come all the chubby babies make their debut after we leave town? This is torture for someone like me...
We are loving this "warm" weather too!
Love the stroller :0) i can't wait to use mine.
Post a Comment