Friday, February 8, 2008

Sewing Projects

It may seem like I haven't done a sewing project for awhile, but I have been working on one. It has taken quite a while.

I love my couch, but not for the same reason most people love theirs. Our couch isn't very comfortable, cleanable, or really cute. I like our couch because it comes apart. That's right. It comes apart. We were given it by some friends when we got married and were told it came from IKEA. I love it because it is so easy to move and I don't want to buy nice furniture untilafter we move into a house. Well, after having two kids playing and spitting up on it, it is way dirty. It is too hard to take the covers off and wash them so I decided to recover the couch so that I could easily take the cushion covers off and wash them. It took a while to do, but I'm glad it's done.

Couch and Chair before:



After:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done, that is an impressive feat with two little girls at your side.