We were given something called a "PeaPod". It is an indoor/outdoor travel sleeping tent. We hadn't thought much about it until last week. Katya kept waking up screaming and we were afraid she'd wake up Cali sleeping in the same room. We whipped out the PeaPod and it has been great Cali looks so cute in it too.

It has an inflatable air mattress in the bottom and it folds up kind of small. I think we'll keep it in our car in case we get stuck somewhere and need a contained sleeping area. I like it.
3 comments:
That is a pretty nifty thing you have there. I am glad to hear that you like your stroller. It was kind of an impulse thing we got because we needed something for the twins. I hope we enjoy it and it lasts a long time.
I have the same thing! Mine's a little smaller though. It's really handy, and folds up to the size of a large plate. We took it when we travelled to Hong Kong with our oldest son, when he was 8 mos. It's a good idea not to think too hard when you fold it up again!
Every single picture of that chubby little thing makes me wish I could snuggle her. Seriously, those cheeks are award-winning.
Post a Comment