I love being a mom. Hands down, it is the best job on earth. But with every job there are the positives and negatives. Most things about being a mom are great, but there are some responsibilities I hate.
1. Cutting their little tiny fingernails. I still haven't figured out how to cut them
without it hurting them.
2. Bulb suctioning their noses. Even though it feels better, I sure hate it.
3. Watching them get shots. I panic when I see needles and it makes my heart
ache for them to have to get stuck by one. I've had 2 c-sections and blood
drawn and shots given a million times so you'd think I wouldn't be afraid of
them, but I am.
4. Changing their diaper when they have diaper rash. It is so sad to see it so
red and to hear them cry. I am not very good when it comes to my kids hurting.
5. Changing poopy clothes, bedding, and whatever else seemed to get it on it. So gross!
At least they tend to outgrow most of this stuff (at least I hope so) by the time they are 5. Even though I hate having to deal with those 5 things, I take them all on a million times a day just so I can have my girls.
2 comments:
I completely agree on the diaper rash one. It is so hard to keep wiping with them screaming more and more.
I couldn't agree more!
Post a Comment