Monday, February 4, 2008

Making true on promises

In a post I did last April, I told myself that I would read all sorts of books to educate my mind. Well, that didn't happen. I am a slacker. With my word of the year, I told myself that I would read/listen to more books. Well, the time has come to make good on promises to myself. I was afraid to say anything about it earlier, but since it has been going well, I thought I'd write about it. Instead of reading just classics, I thought I'd throw in books that I enjoy reading to keep me motivated. So at the end of each month I am going to report what I have read/listening to. So here starts my time of accountability.


January

1. Timeless Waltz- Anita Stansfield
2. A Time to Dance- Anita Stansfield
3. Saving Kristen- Jack Weyland
4. Dancing in the Light- Anita Stansfield
5. Adam's Story- Jack Weyland
6. Brittany- Jack Weyland
7. Dancing in the Light- Anita Stansfield
8. A Star in Winter- Anita Stansfield
9. The Giver- Lois Lowry
10. From the Mixed Up Files of Basil E. Frankweiler- Elaine Lobl Konigsburg

I know many aren't the classics, but in February I have a lot of the classics ready to read and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: