Thursday, February 14, 2008

My loves

Some people don't believe in true love, but I do. I found it when I met Jethro. Every morning when I make up and look at him, my love grows. When I think my heart can't hold any more love, Jethro does something that fills it even more. He is so sweet and so wonderful. I just love him so much and am so glad that I was fortunate to marry him. I love you Jethro.


Besides being so wonderful, Jethro has blessed me with 2 beautiful daughters. Because of this wonderful gift, my heart keeps growing. Just when I think that it finally is really full, there's always more to fill it. Jethro is such a good dad to our two little girls. They both adore him very much and love to see him. It melts my heart when I see him with the girls. I love it.


Katya opened up my heart to a new kind of love-the kind of love a mother has for her child. As she has grown so has my love for her. She brings so much to our family. She always knows just what to do to cheer me up if I'm having a bad day. Her smiles and laughter often fill her house and she is so friendly to everyone. She's our little social butterfly. I love how much joy she brings to my life.


Cali adds a different dimension to mother-child love. Her personality is so different from Katya's, but totally adorable. She is such a serious child, but all of the sudden will break into a huge smile. I melts my heart to see her smile. She always give me the look of "mommy I trust that you'll take care of me and I love you." I love that look. She is so cute.

Thanks Jethro for loving me so much and giving me two cute little girls to love. I love you.

No comments: