Not a day goes by that she doesn't smile at me. Not a day goes by that she isn't happy to see me. I love all the funny faces she gives me. I love how she likes to bring toys to Cali. I love how excited she gets when she sees herself in the mirror. I love how she reaches out to touch my hand when I walk by. I love to hear her jabber. I love how her little personality develops. I love her so much. I love how she loves me despite all my flaws.
Oh Staci these pictures are so adorable. and look at all that hair. I am glad her black is looking better. these accients just break my heart, but they happen as they get older. you can be as careful as you can yet they still get bumped up. I love all of you so much. love dad
2 comments:
That top pic is the best. She is such a sweet girl.
Oh Staci these pictures are so adorable. and look at all that hair. I am glad her black is looking better. these accients just break my heart, but they happen as they get older. you can be as careful as you can yet they still get bumped up. I love all of you so much.
love
dad
Post a Comment