I love this little girl, every single roll of her. She is just so chubby that when I hug her she fills my arms. Her cheeks are so chubby that I love kissing them! I just love her!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Staci I love your girls they are so cute! I need think about all the good things in my life like you do, I think it will help when I have a hard day, Thanks for being so upbeat!
She looks so much like Jethro. Jethro when he was that age was also a LITTLE cubby. that is how he looked. everybody in the ward just loved him. Oh how this brings back mememories. I love these two little darlings so much thank you for the pictures. love dad
4 comments:
Staci I love your girls they are so cute! I need think about all the good things in my life like you do, I think it will help when I have a hard day, Thanks for being so upbeat!
haha. so funny, she looks just like Jethro! Not the chubbiness, just her face! Very cute.
She looks so much like Jethro. Jethro when he was that age was also a LITTLE cubby. that is how he looked. everybody in the ward just loved him. Oh how this brings back mememories. I love these two little darlings so much thank you for the pictures.
love
dad
I love the CHUB. She's adorable.
Post a Comment