Monday, April 21, 2008

Why am I so excited for this week?

Last Monday I wrote this post on why I was so excited for the week. Writing that post really changed my mindset for the week. Even when things got tough during the week, I remembered that post and remembered all that I was looking forward to. I am the type of person who has to write things down to remember them (you should see my planner). Because I really enjoyed my new mindset, I've decided to do a post like that every week. I need that to help me remember what I'm looking forward to.

Why am I excited for this week?
  1. My mom is coming on Tuesday. Haven't seen her since Christmas and the girls are really excited to see her too.
  2. Jethro doesn't have to go to Provo.
  3. Get to see a childhood friend (hopefully) at her brother's wedding reception.
  4. Thursday Temple night.
  5. Get to make a dress with my mom.
  6. Go to the aquarium (let's hope I don't get pink eye afterwards this time).
  7. I get to do next month's budget. I know I'm weird, but I absolutely love doing a budget. Don't know why, but I do.
  8. Katya gets better at crawling everyday.
  9. Grocery shopping- like budgeting, I don't know why I like doing it.
  10. Go to Costco- love their samples, especially on Saturdays.
  11. Megan's done with school at BYU and I get to see her on Thursday.

Wow, when I write it all down, there is such much to be excited for. Thinking positive sure is a wonderful thing.

1 comment:

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

Staci, I was so glad that I was able to see you. I wish that we would have been able to spend more time visiting, but it was hard with so many other people, especialy that I had not seen in such a long time. I would love to see you again, maybe next time when we are up in Utah for a longer period of time. Love Kassie
ps. your girls were so cute.