I love baby skin, especially on their feet. I love how it's perfect--not worn from years of walking. I look at my feet and see the paths I've walked and the callouses I've received through the trials of my life. As a mother, I strive to teach my kids to choose the right paths to follow and teach them to make decisions that will take them down the path to the person they want to be. This picture reminds me that as a mother, my responsibility is to help those little feet choose right paths.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
What Motherhood Means to Me
(I saw this contest on the site 5minutesformom.com and thought I'd give it a chance. It won't hurt to give it a try.) The contest is submit a photo about what motherhood means to you. You could either tell about it or let it speak for itself.
I love baby skin, especially on their feet. I love how it's perfect--not worn from years of walking. I look at my feet and see the paths I've walked and the callouses I've received through the trials of my life. As a mother, I strive to teach my kids to choose the right paths to follow and teach them to make decisions that will take them down the path to the person they want to be. This picture reminds me that as a mother, my responsibility is to help those little feet choose right paths.
I love baby skin, especially on their feet. I love how it's perfect--not worn from years of walking. I look at my feet and see the paths I've walked and the callouses I've received through the trials of my life. As a mother, I strive to teach my kids to choose the right paths to follow and teach them to make decisions that will take them down the path to the person they want to be. This picture reminds me that as a mother, my responsibility is to help those little feet choose right paths.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, FEET!!!
I think this photo is one of the best!
my vote is for you to win. is this cali or katya?
love
dad
Beautiful picture! I love your comments about feet and the picture is just perfect!
Very original. I loved it. Love the picture and your wise words. Love it Staci!
Those precious feet and your precious words. Great picture.
I've taken a lot of baby pictures, but I don't think I ever took one from that angle. That turned out awesome!
Post a Comment