I was at Walmart awhile back and saw fabric that I just couldn't resist. The minute I saw it I knew exactly what I was going to do. Here is the finished project.

I absolutely love these dresses and they were so easy. The fabric was made to do for dresses for kids that are quite a bit bigger, but with a little cutting they fit just perfect.
6 comments:
those dresses are adorable! Ican't wait to see them in person! Mom
Thanks Mom. I'm glad that you have commented. The girls are excited to see you too.
Hi Staci! Its me Shantel (used to be Henke)I found your blog on Kassies! Your girls are so cute! The dresses look great! Do you mind if I put your blog on my blog list?
Love the dresses. If you didn't live so far away I would invite myself over so that you could teach me how to sew!
I don't mind being added to your blog list. Can I add you t mine?
sure that would be great!!
Post a Comment