Katya has taken her diaper off a couple of times, mainly because she was naked and could easily do it. She has now figured out how to do it while dressed. I walked into her room to get her up from her name and I guess I didn't come soon enough to change her poopy diaper. She had managed to get of the diaper and roll to the other side of the crib. I should count myself luckily that she wasn't hungry or in a finger painting mode. I guess I better watch her more.
1 comment:
Oh. My. Gosh! My Quincy went through the longest "finger painting" stage, I can not even expound it was such an ordeal! Having flashbacks of those months as I type.
I took pictures every time it happened and would email them to my husband at work so he could enjoy the thrills of my job. Pretty gross.
Good luck!
Post a Comment