Thursday, July 17, 2008

Why am I so excited for this week?- The Late Edition

(With everyone being sick, I forgot to post this on Monday. Oops.)
  1. American Idol Tour Tonight
  2. My parent's are coming. Yeah!
  3. Jethro is one week closer to finishing summer term.
  4. We have raspberries. (Not many, but what little we have are so good.)
  5. Katya and I are going on a mommy-daughter date on Saturday. (Supposed to be last week but we were sick.)
  6. Go to Pocatello for my nephew's blessing. First time out of town (more than an hour away) in who knows how long.
  7. One step closer to getting something very important done.
  8. Did I mention my parents are coming?
  9. Our tomatoes are starting to turn red.
  10. My double stroller is supposed to be replaced this week. Yeah! I can leave the house again!

3 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

oh know what happened to your stroller? did I miss a post? I hope it wasn't anything bad. I dont want to replace mine. AHHH!

Staci said...

No you didn't miss a post. I just forgot to blog about it. I think there was a weak pin that broke and fell out and so one side wouldn't lock into place so anytime I pushed it, it popped in and out. No worries though. They replaced it.

Anonymous said...

Hey your new blog layout is way cute! I like it alot!