I was a little wary to take the girls to the aquarium today because last time we went we all got pink eye. Let's hope we didn't get it again this time. Katya was pretty excited to see the fish. She was so happy and loved touching the glass. Cali was the opposite. The minute she saw them she started screaming. (Maybe she is a drama queen.) It took her awhile to calm down. Once she saw that they weren't doing to get her she was fine. Katya liked it so much that she kept screaming and twisting her legs so I couldn't put her back in the stroller. Silly girl.

As usual, Katya loved this mirror and was so mad when we left it.

Katya wants to make sure that I know Cali is behind her.

Katya loved the jellyfish. I just love her reflection in the glass.

My two cute girls.

This is proof that Katya loves her sister because she's
about ready to hug her.

Katya watching the fishes.

So cute. (I'm not quite sure why she always has her arms out. Funny girl.)

Katya was so proud of herself for crawling through the tunnel, once I
actually got her to go through. She then proceeded to run away from me
so I wouldn't put her back in the stroller. At least she enjoyed it.
3 comments:
Wow, these are some really cute photos of your little ladies!
Katya's dress is so cute. And maybe Cali puts her arms out for balance(?).
Hey, I just went here on a date last week! I bet the girls loved it!
Post a Comment