Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My First Concert

I know, I know. I'm 23 and finally going to my first concert. Yes, I did love all those crazy boy bands like N'SYNC and Backstreet Boys and always wanted to go to one of their concerts, but I never did. I'd like to thank the wonderful Tim and Tiffany for inviting Jethro and I to this wonderful first concert experience. What concert, you may ask. Well, the coolest concert in town- American Idol Live. It was a blast. Thanks Tim and Tiffany!
Getting all excited!

Tim and Tiffany waited with great anticipation

It's not even full yet, but both concerts ended up being sold out.
They had to add another one when they first started selling tickets.

(The following pictures are smaller and not as good quality because we were far away.)
The Tour's main sponsor is Pop Tarts- hence the giant Pop Tart.

Michael John's- One of my favorites.


Brooke White- I really liked her and think she got kicked off too soon.
Let's just say Jason 'I need a haircut' Castro should have been
kicked of before Brooke- like the first one. (Yes, I have very strong feelings about it)



David Archuleta- The real reason I went. He did such an amazing job, as always.
If I was 10 years younger and not married to the hot fabulous man that I am, I
could really crush on this guy.

I have a strong opinion about David A. finishing second. The concert once again proved to me that he should have won. He came out strong on all his songs right form the beginning. David C.'s first song had such a week beginning and was disappointing for being the A.I. winner. Oh well. What can you do.

I absolutely love the song, Apologize and think that David A. sings it a million times better than One Republic. See for yourself. (Darn. It won't load so I'll have to do it later.)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

All in all, great concert. Thanks for going with us you guys!

Kenz said...

Green with envy....

seriously!

Tina said...

Hi Staci how is everyone today? Thanks for always keeping us up to date. I just wanted to share a really fun blog with you...

http://simplyamom.wordpress.com/

hope you have a blessed day
Love you,
Mom