Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cute Girls

Here is some cute video of Katya and Cali playing together. It is 1 min 50 sec, so that might be long for anyone but the grandparents. They love playing with each other. Cali totally learned her arm-swing from Katya, since that is Katya's favorite thing to do to the people behind at church every Sunday (yes, with the growling noises, too). They were watching "Signing Time" before they got too enamored with each other.

3 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

I watched all 1:50 of it twice. does that make me a great grand parent? it is cute how cali is watching staci and katya sees that and turns around quickly. such sweet little girls. I love them.
dad

Candi said...

This is so cute. I love how they play together so nicely.

Kenz said...

Probably the cutest thing I've seen in a while.