Many of you know that I am doing an internship at an elementary school. I have been blogging about it for the whole time on my education blog. Sadly, however, my principal decided that it was not a good idea for me to blog. She talked to someone else who got scared about it, and so it is gone now. I think that is too bad. I am still writing all the posts, but not publishing them. Since most of you probably don't care too much about all the eduspeak and edu-stuff I am learning, I won't bore you to the death. I will tell you, though, that I love what I am doing there. I am constantly finding out new stuff that I know will help me.
Staci has been wonderful to put up with me going to work at 7:15 in the morning, and not getting back from class until sometimes 7:45 pm. Then, she has patiently gone to bed without me while I stayed up until the morning hours working on homework. Staci, you are a great wife, and I would be nothing without you. Thank you so much for your patience and help. Staci is always willing to help me with whatever I need to get done, and the success of our garden this year is placed firmly in her blistered hands and her tired shoulders. She is pretty much the most amazing woman ever invented.
1 comment:
Hope you have some energy left for your real job :)
Post a Comment