Thursday, July 10, 2008

Playing Nicely

The girls have been learning to play nice lately. Katya used to be mean and pull Cali's hair, stick her fingers in her mouth, and push her over. Katya's playing really nice and handing Cali toys and being sweet. Here is a video to prove it.



Well, I guess not quite sweet. Getting close though. At least Cali's starting to think that it's kind of a game.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing - it looks like Katya is running from the scene of the crime!

Janae said...

I know what you mean. Today Regan had a balloon tied to her wrist and Paisley was dragging Regan around by the STRING! Most of the time Paisley chases Regan and she laughs, but more often than not she cries. Regan is getting better and holding her own and getting her toys back. She is learning to defend herself and it is quite funny!

Reuel and Ana said...

I think it is very sweet. what darling little girls. I think the language Katya is speeking is Finish
i love them so much.
love
dad and ana

Candi said...

This is so cute. I laughed and laughed and had to watch it again because it was so funny.