Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Coolest Thing: Blush Topless Undershirt

Lately I've heard about a really cool product on some people's blogs. When I was offered the chance to try it out, I just couldn't resist.

When you first hear about it, you wonder if the designers must be crazy. I told some friends about it and they thought I was crazy, but I'm not. After trying it out I understand how it works. It acts as a tank top without the straps. It adds extra length if your shirts are too short. It sounds kind of confusing, so here's a video about it.



The thing I like about it is that it doesn't move up if I move around a lot because there are no straps. There is no way I want anyone to see my leftover baby fat and stretch marks so it's nice to have a cover up.

Another cool thing about them is that you can wear them when you're pregnant. I wish I would have known about them last year when I was pregnant with Cali. They don't have a maternity line, but they are stretchy and you can buy a bigger size. Let me tell you, I have had way too many maternity shirts shrink and again, I don't want anyone seeing my stretch mark belly.

I was surprised at how much I liked it. The one thing I didn't like was that I got the wrong size and I could tell. It is a little loose but not that bad. I sure that wearing it and drying it will eventually make it fit. If you want to pick one up for yourself, here is the Blush website. They are only $15 and I think they are worth it. If you try one, let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Woot woot, thanks for the shoutout! Come back and purchase the right size (we picked a fabric that won't shrink which is a good thing, but not for your situation)!!

welovebloggers gets you 20% off the purchase of 2 or more. Can't beat that eh?

Glad you liked it!

Tammy said...

They already have the same thing for pregnant moms. They're called belly bands since all of us know that once you get to "that point" in pregnancy, most of your maternity shirts don't cover you enough. I used the belly band when I was pregnant with Daniel and it was great. This sounds like the same thing--except it's marketed for everyone.

Steve and Kirsten said...

That sounds like such a good idea. I'll have to check it out.

Kirstin Schmidt said...

That's pretty cool. Lydia and I thought it looked good. We are going to have to try them out. That is so funny that their is another Steve and Kirstin out there!!! She spells her name different but all the same!

Tiffany said...

Just yesterday my friend gave me a belly band to borrow for the rest of my pregnancy (which sounds like it's kind of the same thing). I agree though that it's a pretty cool thing.