Friday, September 26, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Thursday I went from this


To this


I have a love hate relationship with haircuts. I am the first to admit that I am very weird when it comes to some things. Jethro will back me up on that. You see, I love getting my hair cut, but at the same time I really hate getting it cut. I love the feel of a fresh haircut and I love just getting it cut. I hate the fear of my haircut turning out badly and hating it. The worry overtakes my mind and I can't bear to sit in a chair and have them whack of the hair that I have been trying to grow. I don't know why am so worried because my hair grows out relatively fast and I don't even have such a huge attachment to it. I also hate it when it gets long because it sheds everywhere and my kids pull it. I have a great stylist so I shouldn't worry about it turning out badly. Maybe all this explains why I haven't had my haircut since April 2007. Hopefully, I will get over this weir thing in my life and so the next time I get it cut it'll be sooner than 1 1/2 years.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think it looks great! My reason for not getting haircuts nearly as often as I should is because of how much it costs! Unfortunately, I feel like with shorter hair you can't pull off going longer without a cut.

Reuel and Ana said...

I think it is very pretty.
love
dad

Amy said...

Very Cute Staci! I like the layers it looks really good.