Thursday, September 11, 2008

Katya's Movie Debut

Yesterday Katya got to participate in the filming of the 4th movie of a kids series called Little Playdates. I think I was way more excited about it that Katya. When we first got there, she was completely tired and hungry. She usually would love to be around all those kids, but she didn't want anything to do with them. Luckily, I gave her a snack and then she was good. ET (Entertainment Tonight) was there filming about it so Katya might make it on the ET spot when it airs later this fall. (I'll let you know when it will if you'd like to see it.) Overall it was a really fun experience and Katya had a pretty good time.

Katya was much more interested in playing with the toys instead of the kittens.

Cali got tired and luckily took a nap.

I love the little girl in the blue's face as she holds the kitten.

There were tons of kids.

Katya and her friend Bree.

None of the kids look happy to be there, but Katya didn't care as long as she had her ball.

Cali's face for most of the day. She wasn't to happy to be there.

Getting ready for kittens.

Tons of kids.

The ET crew.

Our friend Cami trying to get Katya to play. She is so good with kids.

Good thing they had toys.

I love this picture.

Katya made a new friend.


I love this picture because it looks like Katya and Bree are having a conversation.

Almost done.

They are so excited to be done.

Both of these girls are so adorable.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! It looks like Katya had fun. Bree is so adorable.

Reuel and Ana said...

I think the little girl with the red and white blose with two pig tails is the cutest. what is this movie all about? lots of cute kids and pictues. thanks.
love
dadandana

andrea said...

Such cute pictures of the girls. I keep meaning to ask you and Jethro what your whole take on the Sarah Palin story is?

Candi said...

Cute! Cute! It looks like Katya had a lot of fun. Bree is very cute. Cali's sad face is so funny.

Rebekah said...

vytmcufjdlrtwy9797rwpq] bv vnm.foogjfkrhbfhfgkgnfbhebc h

Nya 3

(translation: Jethro and Staci and Cali and Katya. Katya is so cute. Oh, she is playing with that little girl. Nya [age] 3.)

kecia said...

it was so fun to have you guys there too! I will have to steal some of your pictures! I love the last two of them together!