Cute girls.....I am sorry that I was calling that baby Cali the whole time you were here! Why didn't you tell me? (lol) Name mixing afflicts all parents as soon as they have more than one kid. :)The other day, I called Kate "SarahJulietteKate". I have done it to each of them. I enjoyed seeing you guys!!
Ha HA. Thanks Amy. It took me awhile to figure out what you were talking about but I finally did and fixed it. I think about 50% of the time I type in the wrong name. Oh well.
2 comments:
Cute girls.....I am sorry that I was calling that baby Cali the whole time you were here! Why didn't you tell me? (lol)
Name mixing afflicts all parents as soon as they have more than one kid. :)The other day, I called Kate "SarahJulietteKate". I have done it to each of them. I enjoyed seeing you guys!!
Ha HA. Thanks Amy. It took me awhile to figure out what you were talking about but I finally did and fixed it. I think about 50% of the time I type in the wrong name. Oh well.
Post a Comment