Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ear Surgery- Round 2

What do you mean I have to have surgery?


So you are saying they are going to put tubes in
my ears and drain all the fluid so that I can hear better?


That explains why this is on my ankle.


I am so happy that my ears will be better. Maybe
I will be able to walk and talk soon.


Nurse, will my cuteness buy me an early ticket out of here?


I guess I will just sit here and watch t.v. until you let me out.


Why are all the other kids crying? I just had surgery too.
Besides I'm trying to watch my show. Come on people.


You say I need to drink this juice before I can leave?
Give me 5 minutes and I'll be ready to go.



Come on, Mom. Haven't you taken enough pictures already?
I am so ready to go.


Katya's surgery went great. Hopefully having all the fluid out of her ears will help her with balance and with talking.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

It's almost worth the surgery to get such a cute post! Good Luck!

Reuel and Ana said...

so cute so sad, but I am so happy that she is getting this done she will do better such cute cute pictures.
love
Ana and Dad

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

My daughter had tubes in just a couple of months ago. Her language wasn't too far behind normal, but enough to be concerned about. Anyway, the next day started the language explosion! I couldn't believe how quickly the tubes made a difference! And balance too (I'm glad my daughter's middle name is NOT GRACE!!! She is very clumsy!) but all that has improved greatly! So congratulations and fasten your seat belt! here's hoping there's an explosion right around the corner!

kecia said...

I LOVE the way you did this post! What a trooper! I hope it helps her! I hope to see you guys tomorrow at the buddy walk!

Staci said...

I wish we could go to the Buddy Walk, but we already signed up to do another walk before we found out about the buddy walks. Maybe next year.

Tiffany said...

Haha. I love the commentary with each picture! I hope the tubes are a success. I had to get them a few times as a little girl but eventually my speech caught up with everyone else's (or so I like to think).